On-site registration fees
|One Day - CSG Associates & Public Sector||$225|
|One Day - Private Sector||$300|
|CALS/SAGE Alumnus||No Fee|
|SLC/CSG Officer||No Fee|
|2021 Annual Meeting Contributor †||No Fee|
CSG Associate (SLC Designee)
CSG National Leadership Circle
(one complimentary registration per member)
|Additional CSG Associate||$900|
|Private Sector/All Others||$1,200|
|Spouses and Guests|
|Legislative Spouse (includes spouses of legislative staff)||No Fee|
|All Other Guests 18 and Older ‡||$125 per guest|
|Children and youth aged 6-17||No Fee|
† Based on contribution level and subject to verification by the SLC.
‡ Primary participants may not register colleagues as guests.
- Registrations must be submitted online.
- Discounted registration rates apply until May 23.
- Online registration is available until June 20. After June 20, all registrations are handled on-site.
- On-site registration opens at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 10.
- Payment of registration fees for all meeting participants, except legislators and legislative staff, must be submitted with your registration.
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- Registration cancellations must be submitted online by June 20.
- Registration fees for cancellations submitted before May 23 will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations submitted after May 23 but before June 20 will be charged an administrative fee of $100.
- Cancellations submitted after June 20 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- You are responsible for making your hotel reservations.
- To reserve a hotel room, you must first register for the meeting. Upon registration, a link to access discounted hotel rates will be emailed to you.
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- Rooms are available at a discounted rate on a first-come, first-serve basis until May 23, or until sold out.
- The SLC cannot guarantee hotel accommodations.
- A deposit of one night’s stay plus taxes may be assessed for all reservations at the time of booking.
- The SLC is not responsible for providing hotel confirmations. Please contact the hotel directly for your confirmation number.
- Cancellations of hotel reservations must be handled directly with your hotel. Please refer to your hotel reservation for information on their cancellation policies to secure a refund of your deposit.
Additional housing policies
- Guests with reservations at the Conference hotel, but not registered for the SLC annual meeting by May 23, will be charged the prevailing hotel rate for the length of their stay.
- The SLC cannot block rooms in the Conference hotel for states or other organizations.
- All programs and events, unless otherwise noted, will be at the Grand Hyatt Nashville.
- All publicized SLC sessions and events are open to all registrants regardless of formal committee appointments or affiliations.
- The Council of State Governments advocates responsible consumption of alcohol and use of designated drivers by all participants at CSG functions.
- SLC Rules require that all proposed policy positions be submitted 21 calendar days in advance of the Annual Meeting.
- Proposed policy positions must be received in the Atlanta office by June 18.
- Attire for committee meetings is casual or business casual.
- Attire for family and guest activities is casual unless otherwise indicated.
- Attire for the State Dinner – intended for guests age 18 and older – is business formal.