Rooms at the Conference hotel, the Grand Hyatt Nashville, are limited.Check room availability
We also have reserved a small block of rooms at the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown. Rooms will fill quickly.
The following hotels are other nearby alternatives:
- JW Marriott (0.3 mi) - 201 8th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203 - (615) 291-8600
- Cambria Nashville Downtown (0.3 mi) - 118 8th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203 - (615) 515-5800
- Renaissance Nashville Hotel (0.3 mi) - 611 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN 37203 - (615) 255-8400
- The Westin Nashville (0.5 mi) - 807 Clark Place, Nashville, TN 37203 - (615) 248-2800
- Hilton Nashville Downtown (0.5 mi) - 121 4th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 - (615) 620-1000
- Thompson Nashville (0.6 mi) - 401 11th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203 - (615) 262-6000
- Omni Nashville Hotel (0.8 mi) - 250 5th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203 - (615) 782-5300
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
The Grand Hyatt Nashville currently only offers valet parking for $45 per day.
Grand Hyatt Nashville COVID-19 Measures
Please see the following links for policies of the Grand Hyatt Nashville related to COVID-19:
Register now to access our discounted standard room rate of $269/night, plus applicable taxes and fees.
- You are responsible for making your hotel reservations.
- To reserve a hotel room, you must first register for the meeting. Upon registration, a link to access discounted hotel rates will be emailed to you.
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- Rooms are available at a discounted rate on a first-come, first-serve basis until May 23, or until sold out.
- The SLC cannot guarantee hotel accommodations.
- A deposit of one night’s stay plus taxes may be assessed for all reservations at the time of booking.
- The SLC is not responsible for providing hotel confirmations. Please contact the hotel directly for your confirmation number.
- Cancellations of hotel reservations must be handled directly with your hotel. Please refer to your hotel reservation for information on their cancellation policies to secure a refund of your deposit.
Additional housing policies
- Guests with reservations at the Conference hotel, but not registered for the SLC annual meeting by May 23, will be charged the prevailing hotel rate for the length of their stay.
- The SLC cannot block rooms in the Conference hotel for states or other organizations.