- Discounted registration rates apply until Friday, June 9.
- Online registration is available until Friday, July 7. After July 7, all registrations are handled on-site.
- On-site registration opens at 7:30 a.m., Saturday, July 29.
- Registrations must be submitted online.
- Payment of registration fees for all meeting participants, except legislators and legislative staff, must be submitted with your registration.
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- Registration cancellations must be in writing, sent by post or emailed to email@example.com, and received by the SLC by July 7.
- Cancellations received after June 9 but before July 7 will be charged an administrative fee of $100.
- Cancellations received after July 7 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.