72nd Annual Meeting of the
Southern Legislative Conference
St. Louis, Missouri
July 21-25, 2018
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
315 Chestnut Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63102
Our housing block at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch has closed. Existing reservations may viewed online. Visit our group Hyatt page; click “Existing Reservations” in the upper righthand corner; and enter your acknowledgement number and last name to view your reservation details. To modify or cancel an existing reservation within our housing block, please call 888-421-1442.
- You are responsible for making your hotel reservations.
- To reserve a hotel room, you must first register for the meeting. Upon registration, a link to access discounted hotel rates will be emailed to you.
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms are available at a discounted rate until June 1, or until sold out.
- The SLC cannot guarantee hotel accommodations.
- A deposit of one night’s stay plus taxes is assessed for all reservations at the time of booking.
- The SLC is not responsible for providing hotel confirmations. Please contact the hotel directly for your confirmation number.
- Please contact the hotel directly regarding cancellation policies and if you wish to modify your reservation.
- Cancellations of hotel reservations must be made three days in advance of arrival in order to secure a refund of your deposit.
Additional housing policies
- Guests with reservations at the Conference hotel, but not registered for the SLC annual meeting by June 29, will be charged the prevailing hotel rate for the length of their stay.
- The SLC cannot block rooms in the Conference hotel for states or other organizations.