73rd Annual Meeting of the
Southern Legislative Conference
July 13-17, 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
The Sheraton New Orleans is the site of Annual Meeting sessions. Register now to access our discounted standard room rate of $145/night, plus applicable taxes and fees.
Parking at the Sheraton New Orleans is available only through a valet service, with a daily rate of $46 plus tax for regular vehicles and $55 plus tax for oversized vehicles.
- You are responsible for making your hotel reservations.
- To reserve a hotel room, you must first register for the meeting. Upon registration, a link to access discounted hotel rates will be emailed to you.
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Rooms are available at a discounted rate until May 24, or until sold out.
- The SLC cannot guarantee hotel accommodations.
- A deposit of one night’s stay plus taxes may be assessed for all reservations at the time of booking.
- The SLC is not responsible for providing hotel confirmations. Please contact the hotel directly for your confirmation number.
- Please contact the hotel directly regarding cancellation policies and if you wish to modify your reservation.
- Cancellations of hotel reservations must be made three days in advance of arrival in order to secure a refund of your deposit.
Additional housing policies
- Guests with reservations at the Conference hotel, but not registered for the SLC annual meeting by June 21, will be charged the prevailing hotel rate for the length of their stay.
- The SLC cannot block rooms in the Conference hotel for states or other organizations.